News Republic has published a blog post (link below) that gives details of ten products you can buy for a home gym.
Here are the first five products in the article, along with links to find out more on Amazon.
We’ll cover the other five products in our next newsletter.
1. Withings smart scale. $98. Includes a ‘smart body analyser’ that can measure your BMI, lean and fat mass, plus your heart rate.
2. Aria scale. $110. Similar features to the Withings scale, but also links to the Fitbit. Syncs with the Fitbit dashboard.
3. Bowflex Extreme gym. $1337. Gives upper and lower body workouts. Just like having a gym at home.
4. Tacx Neo Smart trainer. $1600. Remove the rear wheel of your bike, then attach the bike to this resistance trainer.
5. Wahoo Kickr Snap. $700. Another bike trainer, but no need to remove the rear wheel of your bike. Links to Apple or Android phones too.
Top home gym products to get fit in 2017. Find out more.
Just because it gets a little cold or wet outside doesn’t mean you should retire to your couch and slack off, or grow a new love handle with each latte. There’s always the gym, but getting there can be a struggle all on its own.
So, if you’re considering building a home gym, this indoor fitness gear is a good place to start.
Check out the 2016 home fitness products on the News Republic website:
— Muscadinex News (@Muscadinex) December 9, 2015
Please re-tweet this 2016 home gym story to your friends.